Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Car Kit Review

Read a review by ronaldroberts.net on the Zune car kit for anyone interested in getting this for their player:

"Just a short note on an addition I made to the Bazaar this morning… I received a Zune music playerfor Christmas this year and am really quite impressed by it all. I had a few difficulties in the beginning finding my way around. But now I really grok the whole thing and am using 100% of the features and loving it. This morning I tried out the car kit for the Zune which is a combination charger and FM transmitter. I have used FM transmitters before and have always found them sadly lacking. They just don’t seem to have enough power and tend to have a lot of noise and static."

Full review here:
http://www.ronaldroberts.net/2009/01/zune-car-kit-impressive-no-really/

0 Comments:

Buy.com Zune

Zune 30GB MP3 / Video Player Black

Zune 30GB
MP3 / Video
Player Black

Contact