Monday, September 14, 2009

Lucky Zune fan gets his Zune HD early

Loveandhatejw over at ZuneBoards posted a picture of himself (that haircut is a mess lol) and the black Zune HD he grabbed at Best Buy. Unfortunately the player his unusable without the Zune 4.0 software which is supposed to unlock the device.

Yea well I picked mine up from a buddy at best buy today. It’s useless
out of the box but here is my pic with it from webcam. Sorry for crappyy q
uality in advance. I may or may not upload more pics.

Got the software?
Out of the box no software is included.

Two days is a long wait, how’d you get yours?
There’s was someone I new at best buy, they have helped me before.

Source:
http://www.mobiletechworld.com/2009/09/14/lucky-zune-fan-gets-his-zune-hd-early/

0 Comments:

Buy.com Zune

Zune 30GB MP3 / Video Player Black

Zune 30GB
MP3 / Video
Player Black

Contact