Friday, May 25, 2007

A Watermelon Red Zune on eBay?

A few days ago I saw a Red Zune auction on eBay. After contacting the seller and asking for some photos he, kindly sent me two photos of the box, but not of the player. I can't verify this is the box of the Watermelon Red Zune, as I haven't seen it before, but it sure looks like the Pink Zune box. The box has a more vivid red than the photos of the player we have seen. High detail photos to the left...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Limited-Edition-RED-ZUNE-30gb-B...rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

This is a true item, If you go to www.zune.net they are up for sale for a limited time.

Jakob Bjerre Petersen said...

Anybody wanna switch my brown Zune to a Red (newer, scratchless) model? :)

Buy.com Zune

Zune 30GB MP3 / Video Player Black

Zune 30GB
MP3 / Video
Player Black

Contact