ZuneIEPlugIn is a free convertor that allows you to install an Internet Explorer plugin that aids in saving Youtube (www.youtube.com), GoogleVideo (video.google.com) and SoapBox (soapbox.msn.com) videos to your videos folders. You can view them on WMV compatible portable device (Zune).
To get started:
- Download ZuneIEPlugin on Sourceforge for Internet Explorer and install it.
- While watching a google video or youtube video press on the ZuneIt icon in the IE's Toolbar (if you can't see it, click the arrows on the top right).
- Wait until the video downloads.
- Convert the video from fla to wmv (if you don't have a software to convert the file, try Riva).
- Open your Zune Software and sync it up to your player.
Videos get stored here:
C:\Documents and Settings\